Wyvern Of Valk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wyvern Of Valk

A Guild Website Dedicated to the game Fallen Sword.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Guild Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Guild Announcement   Guild Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:31 pm

a few changes are being made to the guild ranks. The ranks "frost dragon" and "raggzha" are being deleted and from now on "Zachorzi" will be zero to 25,000xp.

Kilfor and I have been discussing it and we are thinking of setting some guild standards as far as members being active. We are thinking of making an expectation that all members gain at least 2 levels per week. I will be collecting data on this, and I will be doing my calculations each Sunday. If players have not gained two levels over a week, they will fall to a level called "prey" (for the lack of a better term right now). The player will have one week to increase their activity. If they are still not averaging two levels per week at the end of the second week, they will get moved to a rank called "bait" (again for the lack of a better name at this time). In the rank of "bait" they will be subject to having their guild tagged equipment removed as other guild members request to use it, and potentially face being kicked from the guild if we require more space for a new recruit.

I have been recording peoples levels and watching this growth for some time, and I am disappointed that some people are only able to achieve as little as one level per week (sometimes not even that much) when they are using many pieces of guild equipment that is very expensive. As guild founders, we have purchased much of this gear with our own FSP and gold, often using our own credit cards and cash to provide for our guild. We do this as an investment into our guild by investing in our members. If ou rmembers are not active, and unable to contibute XP, FSP or gold to the guild, then we cant continue to waste our resources on those members.

Please feel free to comment on these new changes and let us know what you think and if you feel they are fair. Our goal is to make the guild work well and be strong and to do that we need your feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernofvalk.forumakers.com

Guild Announcement
Page 1 of 1