Wyvern Of Valk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wyvern Of Valk

A Guild Website Dedicated to the game Fallen Sword.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guide to 1 hit kills, Character Build and Equipment by level

Go down 
AuthorMessage
netsecur

netsecur

Guide to 1 hit kills, Character Build and Equipment by level Empty
PostSubject: Guide to 1 hit kills, Character Build and Equipment by level   Guide to 1 hit kills, Character Build and Equipment by level Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Guide to 1 hit kills:by wkleo

First off i'm not saying this is the only way to 1 hit kill stuff for these levels, im just listing what worked for me... if you can find something better/ cheaper, go for it! Everything i list is with the elite hunter bonus and is something that 1 hit kills safely and consistently... my level up points are 15 in attack, and all the rest in damage, so please take this into consideration when outfitting your character (i strongly recommend you put ALL points into damage)... also i almost always buy fully forged items (or forge them myself if it's cheaper to do so), it sounds expensive, and to start it is, but once you invest in something you can resell it to buy the next, i've always broken even or made money buying and selling sets on the auction house...

you've probably figured this out already, but before i get to "x" level i consult http://www.fallenswordguide.com/creatures/ to see my required attack, damage, and armor + hp...
my attack > enemies defence
my damage > enemies armor + hp
my armor + hp > enemies damage
* i haven't used defence in a long time, it's been ridiculously low for quite some time now... (not saying a defence build/ equipment can't work, just saying i didn't use one)

I'm not going to go into crazy detail for the earlier levels... i didn't have much trouble 1 hitting stuff until level 140...

i used (and probably others i dont remember)
(15) Reborn Frost Dragon
(25) Pumpkin
(35) Fire Dragon
(55) Yeltz
(60) Thonomoth
(80) Deep (expensive, but awesome) + (77) Darklore
(120) Mancrusha + Deep
140... i couldn't find any combination including a set to safely and consistently 1 hit kill for these levels (closest i could figure was Mancrusha and Baron, which i didnt try), i ended up killing the lvl 140 panthers until 142 (you'll always make more xp killing a 1 level lower creature then 2 hitting a higher one), then 2 hit killing my way through to level 150 (*** note after level 140 creatures hp double) 142-150 i made sure i bought a wither buff off a level 250+ thus making a 30% chance to halve creatures hp and get my 1 shot kill

also at 142 i made certain i was fully buffed, and only hunted at maximum stamina... id always get fury, beserk, enchant weapon, dark curse (these first four are absolutely neccessary to 1 hit kill), animal magnetism, doubler, adept learner, and librarian (at 150 you shouldn't need wither any more)... also remember to repair often!

(150-160)
Santork Gloves
Santork Hat
Reindeer Candy
Reindeer Antlers
Armor of Maesoa
Drake Shield
Jahd Ring
Boots of Queal
Rune of Decay
Approx needed: Attack 504, Damage 2100, Armor + HP: 640
Actual: Attack 816, Damage 2206, Armor + HP: 946

(160-167)
Santork Gloves
Santork Hat
>Rykal Amulet
>Samaels Void Spear
>Rarek Armor
Drake Shield
>Samaels Void Ring
>Samaels Void Boots
Rune of Decay
*** Going to skip lvl 166 Flesh Beserkers 1200+ armor & 1500+ hp = insane (in other words kill lvl 165's until lvl 167) if you're crazy enough go back to maesoa armor and a red spine amulet and go suicidal on them (that should be enough damage to 1 hit, but not enough armor to take a hit, just dont forget all the special death buffs).
Approx needed: Attack 522, Damage 2240, Armor + HP: 750
Actual: Attack 782, Damage 2424, Armor + HP: 892

(167-169) need more armor but less damage, so going to:
Santork Gloves
Santork Hat
>Reindeer Amulet
Samaels Void Spear
Rarek Armor
Drake Shield
Samaels Void Ring
Samaels Void Boots
Rune of Decay
Approx needed: Attack 483, Damage 2000, Armor + HP: 950
Actual: Attack 820, Damage 2318, Armor + HP: 1097

(169-175) ** 170-171 is different though (look below)
>Palecron Gloves
Santork Hat
Reindeer Amulet
Samaels Void Spear
>Techal Armor
>Dark Ethal Shield
Samaels Void Ring
Samaels Void Boots
>Rune of Greshal
Approx needed: Attack 620, Damage 2240, Armor + HP: 1300
Estimated: Attack 786, Damage 2347, Armor + HP: 1371
@ lvl 170 The Flesh Warlock hits for a whopping 250 higher in this level range, so for that level im going to switch out one item as not as much damage is needed... the red spine helm (which is unrepairable) has massive armor and sells for cheap currently... less than 50k (well worth it compared to going suicidal or killing one lower for a level imho) if its not available id probably fight the lower stuff, or get the death buffs and go suicidal for the one level. so...

white elnorphant used rarek armor and elkoren gem

(170-171)
Palecron Gloves
>Red Spine Helm
Reindeer Amulet
Samaels Void Spear
Techal Armor
Dark Ethal Shield
Samaels Void Ring
Samaels Void Boots
Rune of Greshal
Approx needed: Attack 300, Damage 2070, Armor + HP: 1550
Actual: Attack 680, Damage 2193, Armor + HP: 1644

(171-175)
refer to above (169-175)

(175- 176)
>Palecron Gloves
Santork Hat
Reindeer Amulet
Samaels Void Spear
>Rykal Armor
>Dark Ethal Shield
Samaels Void Ring
Samaels Void Boots
>Rune of Greshal
Actual: Attack 849, Damage 2440, Armor + HP: 1254

176-177
>Palecron Gloves
Santork Hat
Khorl Honour medal (unforged)
Samaels Void Spear
>Rarek Armor
>Drake Shield
Samaels Void Ring
Samaels Void Boots
>Rune of Greshal
Actual: Attack 827, Damage 2588, Armor + HP: 910

177-187
Palecron Gloves
>Marpolo Helm
>Amulet of Sidel
>Marpolo
>Marpolo Armor
Drake Shield
Samaels Void Ring
>Boots of Pelacroz
Rune of Greshal
Actual: Attack 1148, Damage 3206, Armor + HP: 57

187-
>Ferals Gauntlets
>Banshee Helm
Amulet of Sidel
>Samaels Void Spear
>Banshee Armor
Drake Shield
>Samaels Void Ring
>Samaels Void Boots
Rune of Greshal
Actual: Attack 721, Damage 2886, Armor + HP: 1061

**** please note actual/estimated will vary on the level of craft/ forging of item and on the level of buff you have active
***** also attack required is based on dark curse lowering enemies defence and attack/ damage is based on furry/ beserk/ EW being active
Back to top Go down

Guide to 1 hit kills, Character Build and Equipment by level
Page 1 of 1