Wyvern Of Valk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wyvern Of Valk

A Guild Website Dedicated to the game Fallen Sword.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buffing Policy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Buffing Policy Empty
PostSubject: Buffing Policy   Buffing Policy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:48 pm

[Mass from kilfor]: The policy on buffs is that to improve the guild. We will buff one another for free. Provided one that the person is unable to buff themselves and two the person has enough stamina to utilize that buff effectively. Buff each other makes the guild stronger and builds bonds. If anyone has issues with this feel free to contact me
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernofvalk.forumakers.com
Admin
Admin

Buffing Policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffing Policy   Buffing Policy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:50 pm

22:25 24/Feb/2008 Okay there was a lot of discussion out there today about buffs. The guilds policy is that buffs should be provided to people that can not get them for themselves. This does not extend to getting buffs so that you can perserve your own stamina. So to faciltate this people should buff themselves with whatever they have first then ask for what they need. If there are difficulties with this PM me directly to discuss
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Buffing Policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffing Policy   Buffing Policy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:38 am

07:18 20/Apr/2008 [Mass from slivern]: i have heard some grumbling about buff s from a couplek sources, so let me clear up a couple things. Our guild policy is that you dont charge guild members for buffs, but there is nothing that says you have to buff other people when they ask. Getting free buffs is a privilege, not a right. If you want buffs, i suggest you time yoru hunts with when the people you want buffs from are online, and at their keyboard. If yo uwant buffs from people, send them a message directly. I know that i rarely check the guild chat when i am busy, and when i do I often just skim over it. When a little yellow message pops up saying i have a message, i usually check them right away, and its also easier to buff from the personal log rather than the guild chat. My last piece of advice is that before you start running on about not getting enough from other members in the guild, yo umight want to go over to the "Advisor" under the "Guild" tab and double check what you have contibuted yourself. People will be more inclined to share with you if you are sharing with them. And as Captain Crunch said "ask not what your guild can do for you, but what you can do for your guild". goodnight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buffing Policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffing Policy   Buffing Policy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buffing Policy
Page 1 of 1